PROFOH membership is open to all members of the international community who identify with the mission and vision
of the organization without regards to race, religion, colour or sex. Corporate membership is also open to all responsible
corporate citizens of the world.
To become a Volunteer you should have the following:
- - Must be a university student or have a diploma in any professional field.
- - Must be 18 years and above.
- - Able to speak English/French/German or mission host country language(s)
- - Strong Commitment to the values and principles of shared humanity.
- - Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- - Ability to adjust to difficult living conditions.
- - Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, culture sensitivity.
- - Prior volunteering and/or working experience in a developing country is an asset.
If you meet the above requirements, please complete the form below
If you do not receive a mail from us within a week, Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.